- Resource ID
- Global Border Crossing Points
- Nov. 6, 2013, 10:44 a.m., Publication
- This layer contains data about Global Border Crossing Points used for humanitarian operations. It provides information related to the current status of the crossing point (open/closed/unknown), WFP usage of the point, related RB etc.
The layer is updated as deemed necessary.
- Point of Contact
- GIS Team
- Mapping Potential Access Points to Countries of Interest during Operations at Regional and Country Scale.
- Maintenance Frequency
- Temporal Extent
- Supplemental Information
- Main fields in the attribute table:
status (Open, Closed, Planned, Unknown)
customs (Yes, No, Unknown)
- Data Quality
- x0: -78.551742553700000
- x1: 100.768562316900000
- y0: -27.749996185300000
- y1: 56.297180175800000
- Spatial Reference System Identifier