- Global Border Crossing Points
This layer contains data about Global Border Crossing Points used for humanitarian operations. It provides information related to the current status of the crossing point (open/closed/unknown), WFP usage of the point, related RB etc.
The layer is updated as deemed necessary.
- Publication Date
- Nov. 6, 2013, 10:44 a.m.
- Vector Data
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
Mapping Potential Access Points to Countries of Interest during Operations at Regional and Country Scale.
- Supplemental Information
Main fields in the attribute table:
status (Open, Closed, Planned, Unknown)
customs (Yes, No, Unknown)
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data