- ICA Democratic Republic of Congo, 2017 - Natural Shock Hazard
This layer contains information about the combined natural shock (floods and landslides) hazard estimated - by second-level administrative area - during the Integrated Context Analysis (ICA) run in Democratic Republic of Congo in 2017. The analysis was performed in three hot-spot provinces in the north-east part of the country (Ituri, Nord-Kivu and Sud-Kivu) because of the recent conflict outbreak and increasing food insecurity levels.
Data source: UNEP/UNISDR GAR 2013, EMDAT 1990-201...
- Publication Date
- April 23, 2018, 9:58 a.m.
- Vector Data
- ica_2017 , natural shocks
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Supplemental Information
No information provided