- ICA Dominican Republic, 2017 - Natural Shocks Risk
This layer contains information about the combined natural shocks risk (floods, landslides, cyclones and droughts) estimated during the Integrated Context Analysis (ICA) run in Dominican Republic in 2017.
Data source: UNEP/UNISDR GAR 2011 & 2013, NASA MODIS 2000-2015.
- Publication Date
- March 12, 2018, 1:51 p.m.
- Vector Data
- ica_2017 , natural shocks
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Dominican Republic
- Supplemental Information
No information provided