- ICA Dominican Republic, 2017 - Rapid On-Set Shocks Risk, 2011
This layer contains information about the rapid on-set shocks risk (floods and landslides) estimated during the Integrated Context Analysis (ICA) run in Dominican Republic in 2017.
Data source: UNEP/UNISDR GAR 2011.
- Publication Date
- March 15, 2018, 9:06 a.m.
- Vector Data
- flood , landslide , ica_2017
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Dominican Republic
- Supplemental Information
No information provided