- ICA Haiti, 2017 - Rapid On-Set Shocks Risk, 1998-2010
This layer contains information about the rapid on-set shocks risk (floods, landslides and cyclones) estimated during the Integrated Context Analysis (ICA) run in Haiti in 2017.
Data source: MultiRisk Analysis using 1998-2010 data, realized by WFP with OCHA and CNIGS in 2014. This analysis is part of the "Analysis of Multiple Natural Hazards in Haiti (NATHAT)".
Cette couche contient informations regard le risque de chocs de déclenchement rapide (inondations, glisseme...
- Publication Date
- March 9, 2018, 10:11 a.m.
- Vector Data
- flood , cyclone , landslide , ica_2017
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Supplemental Information
No information provided