- Number of Livestock units - Tajikistan Vulnerability & Resilience Atlas, 2019
Number of livestock units. Proportion of cattle, cows, goats and sheep (2016).
Layer is mapped to represent Number of Cattle heads per district.
- Publication Date
- Dec. 12, 2019, 11:38 a.m.
- Vector Data
- agriculture , livestock
- rearing of animals and/or cultivation of plants. Examples: agriculture, irrigation, aquaculture, plantations, herding, pests and diseases affecting crops and livestock
- exclusive right to the publication, production, or sale of the rights to a literary, dramatic, musical, or artistic work, or to the use of a commercial print or label, granted by law for a specified period of time to an author, composer, artist, distributor
Tajikistan Vulnerability & Resilience Atlas, 2019
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data