- Global Ports
This layer contains ports locations. This dataset brings together various public sources with WFP logistics information. It is updated regularly with inputs from WFP logistics but also from many partners through the Logistics Cluster and the Logistics Capacity Assessment (LCA: dlca.logcluster.org). The information is compiled at a global level by the Emergency and Preparedness Geospatial Information Unit at the World Food Programme (W...
- Publication Date
- Jan. 1, 2017, 3:26 a.m.
- Vector Data
- ports , transportation , global
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Repeatedly And Frequently Updated
- Supplemental Information
Main fields in the attribute table:
status (Open, Closed, Planned, Unknown)
humuse (Yes, No, Planned, Unknown) default: No
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data