- South Sudan Road Network (main roads)
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
This dataset is an extraction of roads from OpenStreetMap data made by WFP following UNSDI-T standards.
The data is updated in near-real time from OSM servers and include all latest updates.
NOTE: this dataset doesn't include streets and pathways that have been published on a separate dataset (streets and pathways).
More documentation on the whole process for extracting OpenStreetMap roads can be found here:
- Publication Date
- June 9, 2017, 8:05 a.m.
- roads , logistics , open street map
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
- South Sudan
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Repeatedly And Frequently Updated
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data